Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on MingLi 360 Store. MingLi 360 Store takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the MingLi 360 Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the MingLi 360 Store. Although every effort is made to keep MingLi 360 Store as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Purchasing of MingLi 360 Store
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the MingLi 360 Store;
- MingLi 360 Store ships internationally to most major cities.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products MingLi 360 Store reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by MingLi 360 Store.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Payment can be made via Online Transfer, Credit Card or any other Online Payment Method.
- MingLi 360 Shop will E-mail you to confirm your successful product order has been received.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and MingLi 360 Shop only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Complaints Or Disputes
Complaints or disputes accompanied with photographic evidence can be submitted in writing email@example.com. We shall respond to you within 14 working days via email or telephone.
In the event of disputes that cannot be resolved between Fate Hub Sdn. Bhd. and you, you may also submit your disputes to the Tribunal For Consumer Claims Malaysia (TCC) under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/tribunal
Fate Hub Sdn. Bhd. will NOT be liable for any costs incurred arising from the use of this service. All terms and conditions of the services provided by TCC is the subject entirely under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism. For more information, please visit the FAQ page from the website: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/faq
MingLi 360 Store purchases received after 2pm will be processed the following working day (MingLi 360 main office in Selangor, Malaysia does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
All deliveries of MingLi 360 Store products should reach online shoppers address within 4-5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 7-9 working days for addresses in Sabah & Sarawak (A flat rate of RM10 will be charged for every purchase). For deliveries returned to Fate Hub Sdn. Bhd. due to shopper’s non-responds to the courier delivery attempts, will be charged for the processing and re-delivery fees, even if the initial delivery was free.